Karaoke Part 1 and 2

When I first arrived in Nagoya, Noriko and I ate and then we were off to sing our hearts out in a private karaoke room. The karaoke places I went to in Nagoya have a better selection of English songs than any karaoke place I've been to in the States. Not only that, they have Tagalog and Korean songs in their catalogs. It isn't a Tagalog or Korean song here or there either, it's an entire section in the catalog for each language. Roslynn joined me in Nagoya a few days after I arrived and we karaoked until 2:00 am the day Roslynn got into town. Here's my song list:
Last Christmas - Wham!
Say A Little Prayer - Dionne Warwick (I prefer Aretha Franklin's version but they didn't have it)
Head to Toe - Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
Last Waltz - Englebert Humperdink
Feel Like Making Love - Roberta Flack
Love Will Keep Us Together - Captain and Tenille
Breakout - Swing Out Sister
Blue Bayou - Linda Ronstadt
Walk on By - Dionne Warwick
Sweet Thing - Chaka Khan
Agua de Beber – Antonio Carlos Jobim and Astrud Gilberto
What is on my karaoke wish list that I haven't seen in American or Japanese song catalogs are Color Me Badd: I Wanna Sex You Up and I Adore Mi Amor.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home